- Industry-experienced mother-tongue technical translators. Provide accurate technical translations.
- Marketing experts. Specialized in translating advertizing slogans that have the desired impact in target cultures.
- Generalist translators. Facilitate effective communication with international employees and suppliers.Translate all content relating to internal IT solutions.
- Proofreaders. Work with you to develop register, terminology and style guidelines, and hone your translated text.
- DTP and video specialists. Undertake localization of full spectrum of desktop publishing, rich media, and design production.
- Project and program managers. Work with you to develop efficient workflows.
- IT experts. Ensure the use of the ideal systems on both sides.
- Translation and transcreation
- Proofreading and quality control
- Design and layout
- Machine translation and post-editing
- Audio-visual media and multi-media
- Plant and machinery manuals
- Work and assembly instructions
- Control and wiring diagrams
- Engine and transmission technology
- Labor value and performance catalogues
- Statements of work and product briefs
- Service instructions
- Maintenance manuals
- Safety information
- Operating manuals
- Training documentation
- Vehicle diagnostic systems
- Vehicle telematic systems
- Process visualization systems
- Graphical user interfaces
- Press releases, press articles and newsletters
- Product portfolios, catalogues
- Image brochures
- Company presentations
- Sales literature: flyers, catalogues
- Websites: product and brand presentations, online showrooms, website specials
- Advertizing texts
- Internal and external communication
- Company magazines
- Training courses, e.g. for sales and HR personnel
- Presentations for internal and external purposes
- Questionnaires on employee or customer satisfaction
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe InDesign ME
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Sound recordings
- Addition of soundtracks/voice-overs
- Dubbing, including lip-synching
- Script creation or rewriting of the original template
- Script translation
- Subtitle translation and production
- Video production
- Audio and video post-editing
- Graphic localization
- Animation localization
News and updates
Our team of Ana Vujisic, Strategic Account Manager, Craig Agnew, New Business Manager and Manfred Sossa, Business Development Manager will be attending the LocWorld conference in Warsaw from the 6th-8th of June.
They will be on hand to talk all things localisation, so be sure to catch them and discover how we can support your localisation requirements!
The success of our co-operation with the automotive industry is mainly due to the localisation specialists in our in-house automotive team, many of whom work for a single customer throughout multiple product life cycles. Out of this stable, long-term working relationship there arises a shared identification with the client, and a thorough understanding of their workflows, preferred terminology and the correct style and register, which can vary according to the type of text and the target audience.
Automotive and engineering localisation Alpha offers tailored translation and localisation services together with flexible and reliable customer service and support. One of our main focus areas is the automotive and engineering sector. Several of the world's largest car manufacturers enjoy a successful working relationship with Alpha. With our help, they are able to overcome linguistic and cultural hurdles to gain a competitive advantage in the global market.
755 Sansome St. Ste. 360
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: +1 650 575 5806
Alpha CRC Ltd.
St Andrew’s House, St Andrew’s Road
Cambridge CB4 1DL
Phone: +44 1223 431000
Alpha is a global in-house company operating out of 16 offices in 14 countries – for a full list please see www.alphacrc.com.